Thursday, February 28, 2008

 

Sled Dogs Run



I love sled dogs. I love reading about sled dogs. I have been reading a lot about sled dogs and talking a lot about sled dogs. So....Mommy and Daddy took me to a sled dog race up at Frog Lake. It was really cool. There were a ton of dogs! The skiijoring was also really cool. Maybe Scout would like to do that?

Our friend Dave was nice enough to give us a tour of his really cool trailer (well, it seems like it belongs to the dogs more than him). I can't believe how lucky he is to have all those dogs!

By the way, here are some books about sled dogs that I've read: "Sled Dogs Run", "Togo", "The Bravest Dog Ever: The True Story of Balto" and "Wind Wild Dog". Some of them are for older kids. Well, maybe all of them are for older kids but I like them. If you're in the pre-K crowd, you might like "Sled Dogs Run" and "Wind Wild Dog" best.

Check out the gallery for photos of my new sunglasses, ballet in the kitchen, a trip to the zoo and more sled dogs! For the record Mommy took hundreds of photos of the sled dogs but we didn't put them all in my gallery. Send her a note if you NEED to see more.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Clara Willson. Make your own badge here.