Wednesday, August 15, 2007

 

Hangin' with the Ladies



Mommy and I took the bus downtown twice this week! The first time was great - the bus was quiet but I talked and talked about being on the bus and I'm sure that everybody on the bus could hear me. I don't get an audience like that very often.

Anyway, we went to Marjon's work and brought her some flowers because it was her birthday. We didn't stay long, though, because she had work to finish before she could party with her family.

The next day, Meg came over and she rode the bus with us to the farmer's market again. On Wednesdays, it is smaller than the one we went to with Daddy but it was still good. I pigged out on the blueberries that Mommy got and had some bread from the Pearl Bakery. Yummm. I also tried some really yummy peaches. I guess it is peach time here! They were really really juicy. After all that, I needed to top it off by eating a pile of Meg's raspberries too. Mommy didn't really encourage me to eat Meg's berries but I know that Meg doesn't mind. It's too bad she's going back to work soon - I'd want her to come to the farmer's market every day.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Clara Willson. Make your own badge here.