Monday, July 30, 2007

 

Bathing Beauty



I've been telling everybody that we need to go to the beach or ocean or sea for a while now. Well, Mom and Dad finally took me to Cannon Beach. Now, I have to warn you - there is sand at the beach - lots and lots of sand. I like to stomp in muddy puddles, touch worms but I DO NOT stand in sand. Try to make me and I will scream and cry and cry and scream...well, at least that's what I did this weekend. I reserve the right to change my mind.

Anyway, aside from the sand, I LOVED it. The ocean is so cool. I made Mommy and Daddy go into the waves again and again even though they left their suits in the car. (It was cloudy at first and, well, Mommy thought the waves might scare me. Hah!) I made Scout go in the waves too. Poor Scout would cry and cry if we went too deep (in his opinion).

It was really great - I can't wait to go again. Right now, Mommy, please! Right now!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Clara Willson. Make your own badge here.