Sunday, July 22, 2007

 

Another fun weekend



Even after all the excitement of visitors last weekend, we still did some fun stuff this weekend. We went to a picnic at baby Drew's house. There were soooo many babies. Mommy took photos of a lot of the babies but there were many more! We had sausage, I played with Drew's toys, I danced and I ran. What could be better?

Then, today, Mommy did a running race early and I told Daddy I wanted to go and cheer "Go Mommy Go!" Daddy and I headed over on the bike. On the way, we saw Uncle Todd and he decided to run to the finish to tell Mommy "Good job." Anyway, I got to see geese, have a snack and run around while we waited for Mommy. When Daddy saw Mommy we cheered but we had to go in the sprinklers to get close. That was funny. Mommy got a medal for finishing and I took it for a belt and danced to the music. It was such a good morning that I took an early nap - shocking!!!

Next weekend, I will insist on a trip to the beach!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Clara Willson. Make your own badge here.