Wednesday, April 25, 2007

 

My first "real" haircut



It had to happen sooner or later! Mommy says it probably should have happened sooner but we're pretty busy doing other stuff. Anyway, I had my bangs cut a couple of times but we went to visit Kalynne (Mommy's hair lady and friend) and asked her if she'd tame my hair a little. Actually, it wasn't that wild but it was getting long in the back.

Kalynne gave me a magazine to read like all the ladies but she also taught me how to hold a roller under my chin so she could cut near the back of my neck. That was pretty neat! I like to tell people about it but no one is quite sure what I'm saying. I can say "cut" and mime holding a roller under my neck. But, well, I guess you just had to be there.

I hope you like my new 'do!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Clara Willson. Make your own badge here.