Sunday, April 08, 2007

 

Here comes Peter Cottontail.....



Well, it may not be Persian New Year but we had some celebratin' for Easter too. Mommy and I went to the zoo (in the pouring rain) and I saw a HUGE bunny. I was very excited and maybe just a tiny bit scared. Some kids hugged the bunny but I just gave him five....a couple of times. He was dressed up like Peter Rabbit from my books. I really liked his coat. There were other big bunnies walking around but he was the best. I think I will keep talking about him for at least a month! Seriously.

I also played a game where Mommy told me to throw tiny balls into bunny's baskets but I just walked over and put them in (and took them out and put them in again). I was really good so I got a bookmark. See, Mommy, I knew how to play!

We also did a Easter egg hunt there at the zoo. I wasn't too excited to pick up candy off the ground but Mommy helped me find a plastic egg and a really cool, really tiny thing of bubble stuff. I love bubbles!

We had a quiet Easter morning with gifts from my grandparents. I visited with Grandma and Grandpa McCullough and they got to see how much I loved my Easter books! Later, we had sausages (YUMMMM) and homemade pretzels with Uncle Todd and the Walrods and Weavers. I also looked at my basket from the Easter bunny. It was full of all sorts of tiny animals! I love tiny animals!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Clara Willson. Make your own badge here.