Tuesday, April 24, 2007

 

Grandma and Grandpa - Hooray!



I'm so lucky! My Grandma and Grandpa came all the way from Connecticut on an airplane to visit me. We had sooooo much fun. Mostly we read a lot of books, played outside (and inside), went for walks, went to the park and blew bubbles but we also had yummy dinners at home and at Uncle Todd's.

I also didn't want Grandma and Grandpa to miss out on the zoo so we went there too. Uncle Todd came with us. It was so cool to have everyone come and see my favorite animals. I was sorry that they missed the black bears but they saw the cougars, bobcats, the wolves and more! I also made some ladies I didn't know laugh because I was enjoying the waterfall near some of the Pacific Northwest fish. It kept splashing water on me. It was great!

We also all went to see the new tram. I wasn't really that impressed with the tram but I really liked checking out the patios at the top. I was running around and checking out all the cool sculptures. There was a big frog and a little frog and (my favorite) water fountains that looked like bird nests. I wish we had water fountains like that at home. Mom, Dad, you listening?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Clara Willson. Make your own badge here.