Sunday, March 11, 2007

 

Ruh, ruh, ruh, run....



Daddy and I went to cheer Mommy on in a Red Lizard running race in Lake Oswego. It was fun. The sun came out and everything. It was fun to cheer for Mommy but mostly I liked watching all the dogs and checking out the park where the race finished. Seriously, there were some really great dogs. Did I mention the dogs?

The next weekend, Mommy did _another_ running thing called the Shamrock Run with Uncle Todd. I didn't go because it was early (especially with the time change and all) but we talked about it a lot because I like to say run run run and I like to talk about Uncle Todd. Mommy said it was kind of a mob scene (whatever that means) but she got to visit with Uncle Todd and that was cool.

I've been practicing my own running in the house and up and down the driveway and around the neighborhood. I also get to run in "Ball" class. That's my favorite part of class - running from one side of the gym to the other. My second favorite part? Balls. Balls are really awesome. I love to kick them but throwing them is good too....and carrying them.

Oh, thanks to Evan Pilchik for the photos.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Clara Willson. Make your own badge here.