Sunday, February 18, 2007

 

Gung hei fat choi!



Happy Lunar New Year everyone! We didn't have a lot of celebrations here because Daddy is just getting better from a cold and I just got his cold. We don't feel so well! We did manage to get out in the great sunshine yesterday and work in the garden. It was great! We also opened up the house and let all the light and sunshine in. I can't wait for spring! I think I will live at the park and go on the swings and slide all the time.

Today we went to go see the Lion Dance at the Chinese Garden. The lions dance to scare away evil spirits. It was much more crowded than when Mommy has gone in the past but I guess that's what happens when it isn't raining. Everyone wants to see the lions dance. Mommy and Daddy couldn't really see but I got to see pretty well from Daddy's shoulders. Momma took some photos over her head so you can kind of see what happened. Maybe we'll get there early or go somewhere else to see the lions next year!

My friend Lisa also got me a new wolf puppy that I like to call a doggie. I love it! Be sure to check out the photos in the gallery. Here's hoping that wolf puppies can scare away colds...maybe between the lions and the wolf, I'll be better before you know it!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Clara Willson. Make your own badge here.