Tuesday, January 16, 2007

 

Lots of reasons to celebrate!



Wow, we've been having fun. Last weekend, we got a package from a friend named Joyce. It had an "Imagination Chest" for me. It was full of costumes and hats for dress up. Mommy opened it up for me and I knew what to do right away! I had so much fun!! I tried on the most girly stuff I could find and then I danced my special dance. It was great. (Movie coming soon!)

Then, the next day was Mommy's birthday! She had presents to open and people brought her flowers. We also had pizza for dinner. Yummm. The best part is that Uncle Todd, John, Marjon and Sadie came over. Did I mention how much I love Sadie? I also love all the grown-ups but Sadie has a special something.

After all that fun and only a couple days to rest, we woke up this morning to SNOW! Right here in our very own yard!! It was so exciting. Mommy and I went to the park with the sled but I didn't feel like sledding. I went on the swings and watched everyone else sledding. The best part (aside from the snow) was the dogs! They were all excited and crazy. It was so much fun. I hope everyone else enjoyed the snow day as much as we did!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Clara Willson. Make your own badge here.