Saturday, November 11, 2006

 

New adventures, new words



We had so much fun today! We went to a park and saw a bunch of friends from bike races and from Daddy's work and Momma did a muddy running race with them. Daddy and I took some pictures and cheered for everybody. I really liked visiting with Doug and Shari and everybody else. Momma ended up running with a nice man named John and it was fun to watch him follow Mom downhill and watch Mom follow him uphill. Daddy and I also visited with some very nice doggies (I got to throw a ball for a Labradoodle!), watched some kids playing soccer and we saw a squirrel up close. It was really interesting to watch it eat a nut.

After the race, we had to go straight home and nap. After my nap, though, Daddy and I went for a bike ride and got bagels and coffee. I really liked hanging out in front of Peets Coffee on Hawthorne and watching the people go by. There are lots of interesting things to see.

In other news, Paul is still working upstairs but we're hoping he'll finish next week. Maybe by then, we can stop sleeping on the pantry floor! I will try to sneak and take a photo of the sleeping set-up and post it when no one is looking. Scout will help me, I'm sure. He is good at doing sneaky things.

I am also learning more new words recently. I am into new words these days. A big one I learned last week is GIRL. I have a book called Daddy's Girl and I like to say girl and sign book to get Momma or Daddy to read it. And read it again. And again.

Talking is so cool.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Clara Willson. Make your own badge here.