Sunday, November 26, 2006

 

Happy Thanksgiving!



I had a GREAT Thanksgiving. Mommy made a big turkey breast and a bunch of food but we stopped by Nate and Nicky's house (they are friends of Uncle Todd's and now friends of me). They have two cats and a dog! And fish! I was way too excited to eat. Mommy and Daddy took turns eating while I explored. It was really great. There were a bunch of nice ladies that liked to hold me too. I couldn't really ask for more! Except maybe Flash (the awesome dog) should have come home with us.

Mommy and Daddy were so full that they had salad for dinner at home and we had another Thanksgiving (with only our animals) on Saturday night. It was yummy but I kept wondering where they put the salsa and cheese!

Hope you had a good weekend too!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Clara Willson. Make your own badge here.