Wednesday, November 01, 2006

 

BOOOOO!

Did I scare you?


As usual, we've all been very busy! Just before Halloween, we went back to Flying M Ranch. I got to see my horse friends, watch Daddy race his bike and we all dressed up! Daddy was a lamb, Momma was a doggie and I was Spot from my books. Scout was Scout. Momma gave him a break from the costumes this year.


On Halloween, we went to visit Marjon, the salon, the coffee shop and our nice neighbors Rita and Jim. It was kind of like treat or treating but it was mostly visiting. Rita is so smart - she had stuffed animals for babies that don't get to eat candy.

I'm sorry I didn't get to trick or treat at your house!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Clara Willson. Make your own badge here.