Wednesday, July 05, 2006

 

Fireworks

Hello, for those of you that do not know me, my name is Scout. As a public service, I would like to remind you that fireworks are:
a) scary
b) dangerous



I do my best to warn everyone when fireworks are used (regardless of the time of night), but it a tiring, stressful job. Thankfully, we spent Fourth of July at Flying M Ranch where there were no fireworks. The did have donkeys there, which I like a lot better than fireworks.



We also watched a pie-eating contest and sack races.





And there were horses. Clara thinks that horse heads are big and scary. Personally, I don't have much an opinion on that subject, though I do like Icelandic ponies and horse poop of any sort.



We stayed in a cabin and Clara had to practice walking around and around and around. I was getting dizzy. When I asked Clara about the pie eating contest, all she could talk about were the stairs: "Scout, did you notice the stairs? There were four up and four down. I walked up and down the stairs. And as soon as I walked down the stairs, I walked right back up the stairs! Ha! So much fun ..." Blah, blah, blah.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Clara Willson. Make your own badge here.