Wednesday, May 24, 2006

 

Happy Birthday to me!



Last week was crazy. Daddy went away to a place called San Francisco and I was out of sorts without my bedtime stories. I didn't really want to sleep without them. The good news? Grandma and Grandpa came from Connecticut! We had a lot of fun...we went to the park and played on the swings, we went to see ducks at the Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden, we had barbeque at Uncle Todd's (YUM) and we hung out on the front porch.

When Daddy got home we had a birthday party for me, a little early. It was a lot of fun. I got a little tired and cranky but I was really glad that everybody sang for me. I love singing!

Today's my _real_ birthday and we haven't done much special but the day's not over yet! Maybe we'll get a puppy or a kitty or some ducks!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Clara Willson. Make your own badge here.