Monday, December 12, 2005

 

Practice, practice, practice



Guess what? I can crawl! Well, not really. I can move on my own on my belly....but I only go backwards. I try really really hard to get to my toys and they don't get closer! Maybe I'm just stuck in reverse. I don't go very far. I guess I just have to keep practicing. (I practice anywhere and everywhere!)

Last weekend I got to try pears. They're pretty yummy....a little tangy! I think that prunes may still be my favorites. There are pictures of me eating both in the gallery.

I also have a cold which is making me miserable so I think I need to go to bed NOW. Nighty night everyone.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Clara Willson. Make your own badge here.