Tuesday, December 06, 2005

 

A new trick

So, I'm getting stronger and stronger. I have been working out!! I can look around and check out anything I want. It's great - I hear Scout running around and I can twist around and see him - no matter what Mom thinks I "should" be doing.

I can also sit up on my own....sometimes I have to use my hands for balance. I can sit better on hard surfaces but Mom doesn't like me to fall on hard surfaces - I don't know why. She always catches me before I tip over on the hard floor (so far). Here I am sitting up (and falling down) on the big comfy chair.



Oh and I started eating pureed prunes last week. I think they're my favorite!!! So, the big food list: rice cereal, oat cereal (aka baby oatmeal), mushed bananas, apple sauce and pureed prunes. Yummmmm! This weekend maybe I'll try pears or maybe avocados or yams! Mom says it is pear season so maybe it's a good time to try those. We'll see.

You should check out the pictures of me and my buddy Tuxie (Dad took a lot)! He really loves all the attention I give him!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Clara Willson. Make your own badge here.