Monday, September 26, 2005

 

Good news, Bad news

Okay, it is bedtime - Daddy and Scout are already upstairs but I'm just not sleepy so Mom is helping with my blog entry while she makes a shhhhsh'ing sound, jiggles my body on her legs and I suck my thumb. She's hoping I'll fall to sleep but I have a responsibility to my readers so I'll stay up!

So....we had a good weekend. I was cranky all week - no one knows why but I felt better this weekend. We just hung out on Saturday...except that we made a big trip out to help Daddy buy new shoes. This is something he does every 5 or 6 years so I'll be in school by the next time we do that. Maybe I can help more after I've started school. Mommy and I suggested Daddy get both a black pair and a brown pair but Daddy says he doesn't like brown shoes. Go figure. Black shoes it is.

On Sunday, we went to Mommy's friends' (Lisa and Kylo) wedding. I've never been to a wedding before. The best part is that I got to meet Aunt Liddy from Manhattan for the first time! She's so smart and pretty and nice. I already asked if I could visit her when I'm older because Manhattan is so metropolitan! Not sure what that means yet but I bet it is pretty exciting. I love new places! Check me out with Liddy!



Oh, so the bad news. I went to the doctor and they gave me shots! I hate shots! Why do they shoot me? I did get a Hello Kitty band aid but I'm still mad. Next time, there's no way I'm getting shots. I'm going to crawl right out of the office if they try! I better know how to crawl before then...or should I work on teeth to bite with?



So, Dr. Jim says I look healthy and I'm doing all the things I'm supposed to be doing at my age. You know - important work stuff like rolling onto my tummy and giggling and sucking my hands and grabbing stuff. And I can hold my head up too! I can do lots of stuff. The nurse said I was 13 pounds, 25.5 inches and my head is 41 centimeters. Mom says I'm a banana baby and Dad calls me a pinhead. I'm sure these are nice things because Mom and Dad would never be insensitive!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Clara Willson. Make your own badge here.